23 April 2013

Lac Attack Spring Fling 2013- Garden Party

Hey all,




I just recieved this nail polish collection yesterday an I can not wait to show them all to ye. I was very lucky to be asked to review the latest collection released by Anastasia from Lac Attack. This is  the Spring Fling Collection and it has some gorgeous shades. Today I have Garden Party....


Lac Attack says "Garden party is inspired by the floral explosion in springtime- a mixture of pale pink and green metallic hexes in a clear base".

Garden party can be build up and worn on its own (I have swatches below) but I prefer it over a nude base. It really lets the colour of the glitter hexes shine. I have one coat of Lac Attack garden party over 2 coats of Illamasqua Monogamous. I topped it off with a coat of Essence gel look topcoat.


Garden party was incredibly easy to work with. You get great coverage with one coat. The colours look really pretty together and the formula was perfect. Garden Party dries nice and quick which is a bonus. The mammy is particularly in love with this polish. She nearly took the hand off of me when she saw it :P


 Here are a few shots of Garden Party on its own. I have on 3 coats and a coat of Essence Gel look topcoat.



**EDIT**
Here I layered one coat of Lac Attack Garden Party over Sinful Colours Timbleberry, NYC Highline gree, Catrice Pimp my Shrimp and Essence You belong to me. All of the colours are 3 coats.


 Each bottle costs $8 for 15ml. US ladies and gents can buy the collection from the Lac Attack shop.  International ladies and gents will be able to buy them from Harlow and Co. once they get them in stock :)

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Polish was provided for review**

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love this polish!! The colours are just beautiful and over the nude its especially eye catching. love the name too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite way of wearing it. The rest of the names in this collection are brilliant too :P

      Delete
  2. The polish looks great over nude!! Have you tried it over a coloured polish? Does it turn out as good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it over green and light blue. I'll pop up a picture of Garden party over a few colours for ya :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute! Love the name, too :) But it must be a serious pain in the rear to remove??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not the worst I have to say. Far better than Essence Hello Holo which is a nightmare. Didn't have to use the tinfoil method at all.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les