26 April 2013

Lac Attack Spring Fling 2013- Holy Chick!

Hey all,


Holy Chick! is described as "A white crelly base with pale blue and yellow hexes, and small iridescent glitter with a beautiful blue sparkle"


Holy Chick! is the fourth polish from the Lac Attack Spring Fling collection. This is unique to my stash so I was very excited to paint it on. I don't own any white nail polishes. I have to admit I wasn't sure how easy the yellow hexes would be to get out....


I have on 3 coats of Holy Chick! as it's a crelly (creme and jelly mix) it's bound to be a fair bit sheer. It looked nice with three coats so that's where I left it. You can still see a bit of the nail line but it doesn't detract from the polish. It dries quickly so no worries about having to build it up a bit.


 Application was lovely. The yellow hexes were fairly easy to get out which was a relief! i love the mix of blue glitters. They look lovely when they catch the light. I've always avoided white nail polish with my skintone. It can make me look like death. The glitters in this actually balance it out so it looks perfect. Oh and it took me AGES to figure out the name :P I swear to god I got these on Monday and I only copped on to the play on words on Wednesday. I blame sleep deprivation! :)

 Each bottle costs $8 for 15ml. US ladies and gents can buy the collection from the Lac Attack shop.  International ladies and gents will be able to buy them from Harlow and Co. once they get them in stock :)


Cuti-CLUE-les

**Polish was provided for review**




4 comments:

  1. This is really cool haven't seen a polish quite the same as this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Really liking the look of these x

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les