29 April 2013

Love's a beach

Hey all,


I haven't been buying a lot of polish lately. Mainly because I've been buying other more important things and saving for something I really want. Then the beauty Emporium had a sale during a pretty hectic week and there was some seriously good polishes on offer. Thankfully I managed to restrain myself and only ordered two (with some major help from the owner Stephanie after they sold out!)


I went for the brightest one first. China Glaze Love's a beach was released as part of their Summer Neons collection in 2012. I don't have any pink neons even though I love neon polish so I had to add this to my stash. As with all neons this was a nightmare to capture. It's a gorgeous neon barbie pink with a gorgeous shimmer running through it. I have on 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite on top.


The shimmer is more apparent in real life. I know this polish will get a lot of wear. The formula was perfect and it went on without a bother. It lasted fairly well without chipping which is always a bonus. I picked this up from the Beauty Emporium for €6 but it is now sold out. You can get it on ebay for roughly the same price here. You will not regret buying this! It is so much better in person.

Cuti-CLUE-les

9 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with my pinks this one is very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love neons. So annoyed I didn't buy this last year :P

      Delete
  2. I have this colour too. It's nice because it's a bit different to the rest of the neons you see. Or at least that was my reasoning for buying it when I have the same colour in non-shimmer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's the only way to reason with nail polish ;)

      Delete
  3. i ordered this off fleabay! had to have it when i seen this review. can't wait to have a go of it now! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. arr i have tried to comment a few times now! not sure what i am doing wrong!

    long story short i went and bought this on ebay after seeing your review. cant wait to try it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted Rachelle! I know you will love it. It's honestly the perfect neon pink. Can;t wait to hear what you think of it. x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les