03 April 2013

Mix and Match

Hey all,


Accent nails are my favourite things to do lately. Nothing fancy, just a little pop of colour. I wore a similar manicure to this last year and I loved the colour combination do here is the new version!  I changed it around on each hand but you will see that down below.


I decided to use Catrice Sing Hey dirty lilah, a gorgeous dusty lilac. My accent nail is Catrice Sold out forever. Both have a pretty good formula. 3 coats and they dry quickly. I am a huge fan of catrice anyway so I never need much convincing when I see their polishes on the stand.


On my right hand I did the opposite...


Here I have Sing Hey Dirty lilah as my accent nail and Sold out forever on the rest on my nails.  I like this mix up. It confuses people too which is always fun :P I topped it off with Seche Vite which is why it has shrunk a bit around the cuticles :( Other than that though it looked fairly good!


Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. Lovely :D I have a good few Catrice polishes in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Ah you can't beat them sure. Great colour range.

      Delete
  2. Great color combination! I love an accent nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is such a lovely combination!
    And yeah, SV does that "shrinking" thing, grr; but I found it helps me if I wait a few minutes before applying it (I know, it defies its purpose of "FAST" drying) and make sure to really cover the whole polished area, even spilling over a bit and then cleaning that part.
    Ahh, the things we do to feed our polish-addiction! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ah it's so annoying :P Plus seche is a nightmare to get off of your skin so my nails look so ratty afterwards :(

      Delete
  4. That's a great colour combo, perfect for Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love brighter colours but sometimes it's nice to have a more muted look :) x

      Delete
  5. Really like these colours together. Wouldn't have thought of putting them together. Thank you! Will definitely be trying the combo out in the near future. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh brilliant :) It's always nice to mix it up and it means you can get through all of your untried polishes really quickly ;) x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les