04 April 2013

Springing up everywhere

Hey all,


I couldn't wait to team these two colours together. I love how bright they are! Here I have NYC Lexington Yellow and NYC High line green. Both are great for brightening up your nails for the Summer.


I have on 4 coats of Lexington Yellow which is pretty good for  a yellow polish. It is perfectly opaque. I went with two coats of High line green but you really can get away with one. It's an amazing green. Both are very smooth and easy to work with. They dry incredibly quickly too.


I decided to switch things up a bit on my right hand.. I can't decide which one I like best though..


Again I have on 4 coats of Lexington Yellow and 2 coats of high line green. Please excuse the cut on my ring finger. I tend to scratch at them when I am bored/nervous/angry. I'm not really sure what I was feeling when that happened :P


By the way it is a pain in the arse to capture your dominant hand! I was after taking at least 200 pictures before I gave up. I'm glad I got these 3 from it but I did not enjoy that process one it :P



Cuti-CLUE-les

**Products were provided for review**


5 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les