13 May 2013

Argentina and The Netherlands nail art

Hey all,



I entered The New Black competition a while back to celebrate the marriage the inauguration of the new King and Queen of The Netherlands. I didn't win but I was really proud of my design so I said feck it I'll post it here anyway :)


You had to incorporate the two flags (The Netherlands and Argentina) into one manicure. I went for a simple strip design overlaying the Argentinian flag over the Netherlands on a neutral base of Essence Nude it. The red is Nail the bytch Lick or itch bytch, Deep blue is Essence Grumpy, Pink is Sally hansen Back to the Fuschia and the light blue is  Barry M Blueberry icecream. The same colours were then sponged on to my ring finger.


For the thumb I drew on  the national flower of the Netherlands (Tulip-bottom right) and Argentina (Ceibo-Top left) I added in the Vines,NYC High line green, to join the two flowers together (symbolizing the joining of the King and Queen) This is also on a base of Barry M Blueberry Ice cream.


Cuti-CLUE-les

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a beautiful manicure, I like the flowers on your thumb nail but also the flags on other nails! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. I'm so glad you like it!!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les