04 May 2013

Art Attack

Hey all,


This is actually my easter manicure. I know I'm pretty late showing it but I wanted the swatches of the Barry M Textured Nail effects to be up before I posted it. I already had Barry M Station Road (yellow) on my nails and I wanted to see how they all blended together. 



There was no real pattern to this. I just blobbed on the colours and tried to make it into a jigsaw effect so they all fit into each other. I love the textured effect. I tried this with a topcoat but I really don't like the way it looks on them personally. Takes all of the fun out of the effect and it just looks weird to me.


I really enjoy doing these designs on shorter nails. In real like they make my nails look fake (in a good way!) I think I will use the textured effect nail polish in nail art a lot more. Very easy to do quick designs like this and you don't have to be accurate in any way shape or form.


So that's all for today! I hope ye like this design. Let me know if ye have any of the textured effect polish and what ye think of them.

Cuti-CLUE-les



8 comments:

  1. I love these nails, they're so fun! It sort of reminds me of fuzzy felt almost, even though I know they don't feel like it :P

    I really want a textured polish... still waiting on a good green one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm sure a nice green will come soon! They have almost every other colour :) Thank you x

      Delete
  2. Really pretty. It looks like jigsaw pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought too! Thanks x

      Delete
  3. Class way to use textured polish, really good idea! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks missus :) Quite proud of this one I have to say x

      Delete
  4. All beautiful colours and beautiful jigsaw effect! :-) I love textured polishes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is my favourite way of using these textures polishes. I really want to try the OPI versions

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les