06 May 2013

Happy Ending

Hey all,


Cult nails Deal with it was a huge lemming of mine for months. I always went back and forth on buying it after some reviews claimed it was a bit sheer. I'm glad I didn't pick it up after Lindsey from Nails 4 Dummies sent Sinful Colors Happy Ending to me.


Happy Ending is a lime green with light green shimmer. It is such a beautiful polish. I'm really glad the shimmer is so prominent. I only needed 2 coats and it dries quickly. It's fairly glossy on its own but  I'd add on a topcoat just to add to the shine though.


I'm not sure if you can still get this or not. We can't get sinful colors over here (apart from the odd Dealz shop I think)  If you can get it, buy it. It's the perfect polish.

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. Ooooh I think I need this one! That's a lem of mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gorgeous polish. Plus it's a fair bit cheaper :P

      Delete
  2. I have deal with it and its amazing! Although this looks just as beautiful. Also the big boots in Liffy Valley sells sinfulcolors they are pretty cheap too round €2.50. I wasn't complaining anyway haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I must go down there some day. Boots have it in England. Hopefully they'll bring it over here too.

      Delete
  3. I love how bright 'Deal with it' is - but this is a brilliant dupe for it. It looks so similar and at a fraction of the price too. I don't know why Boots don't bring us all the polish too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm glad they finally got a Sally Hansen stand in but we need more x

      Delete
  4. I think I need this! I have a lot of limey greens but this is beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les