27 May 2013

I'm with the lifeguard

Hey all,


Since we've been getting a decent amount of sun here over the past few days I thought it was time to get some neon polish out before it's too late. The lovely Sharon from Behind Green Eyes sent China Glaze I'm with the lifeguard to me a while back (she's amazing) It's from the 2012 Summer neons collection. I have two polishes from this collection and they are both amazing.


I have on three coats and a topcoat. The formula on I'm with the lifeguard was pretty good. Three coats evened it all out nicely. It dries with a bit of gloss but I think a topcoat adds a nicer gloss to it and shows off the shimmer. It dries fairly quick too so no waiting around. It was a bitch to clean up though. The shimmery particles stuck to my skin and it took ages to get it off with a cotton bud and some remover.


 It looks lovely on the nail and it doesn't make your hands look sickly pale. It's beautiful and unique.

Cuti-CLUE-les

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's definitely one of their best neons

      Delete
  2. Wowza that's bright! Not my cup of tea but lovely on you talons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my all-time favourite polishes! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Need to get my hands on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing, love the colour and love how bright it is! That year flew, feels like that polish only came out recently x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does seem like it was only a few weeks ago. Such a good collection! x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. China Glaze have some of the best neons

      Delete
  7. I love this green! The Summer Neon Collection is a true stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an awesome poolside shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It would look gorgeous in the water too

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les