03 May 2013

May Flowers

Hey all,


 Today I have a new stamp to show ye! This is the Born Pretty Store m64 stamp.  I haven't had time to do a lot of nail art lately so I thought I would practice my stamping instead.


On my nails I have a base coat of Barry M Berry Ice Cream. This needs 3 coats but it is a lovely lilac creme. It used to be one of my favourite nail polish. I still love the colour, I just don't use it as often as I used to. For the design I used A-England Tristam, a bluey purple with a scattered holographic effect.


 It's not perfect but I love the design. It's one of my favourites from the m64 pate. Once I get the right technique I won't have as much of a problem getting the whole design to transfer onto the nail. The plate costs $2.99. I also have a 10% code below if ye want to knock off some more pennies



 Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

6 comments:

  1. aww, this is really cute :) I love the combo of a gentle base colour and delicate flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The A-England stamps well! Hard to find nice polishes that stamp straight off. The Barry M foil ones are unreal. Gorgeous mani x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that! I'm dying to pick them up. Trying to get them on Asos when they are a bit cheaper :P x

      Delete
  3. This makes me want to get my stampers out!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les