12 May 2013

Oil not be buying this again

Hey all,



I ran out of my Pixy Sensual Bath oil a couple of weeks back. I loved it so much I had to buy another one. This time I went for the Citrus bath oil as I adore citrus scents (especially lime). Again it arrived in a glass bottle which looks lovely sitting on the shelf. I keep all of these bottle and re-use them so they definitely come in handy.

The oil itself was a bit disappointing. The scent was not as strong as I would have liked. A few minutes after putting it in the bath I could not smell it at all. I mainly buy them for the smell so that was a let down. I wouldn't buy this particular one again which is a shame because I had high hopes after trying the Sensual oil.

I have yet to try the Magnolia and Jasmine bath oil and  the Relaxing bath oil. I would definitely recommend the Sensual bath oil but the Citrus bath oil let me down. Each bottle costs €9.95 for 100ml.

Have ye any recommendations for a good lime/citrus scented bath product?

Cuti-CLUE-les

6 comments:

  1. Ah, it's a shame you were disappointed by this, knowing how you normally adore their products. :)
    I too love the citrus scents (orange for me) and I've been using The Body Shop's shower gels like satsuma & lemon.

    (oh, I love the word play in the title! :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! Titles are a fecking nightmare sometimes :P Oh I love the body shop scents.

      Delete
  2. I hate it when that happens. It's even more frustrating when it's a brand you really like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you can't like every product but I agree it's very annoying :(

      Delete
  3. I've never used a bath oil but they sound lovely, too bad you didn't enjoy this one as much. It's gutting when that happens. Great post hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linzi! Oils are a great way of keeping your skin soft. Definitely give them a go if ya get a chance x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les