20 May 2013

Plum play with me

Hey all,


Just a quick post today. I find purple polish incredibly hard to capture and Catrice Plum Play with me was no different. I have on 3 coats here. It has a fairly sheer/jellyish formula so I could see some bald spots in certain lights. It was very easy to apply though with very little clean up.  I bought this months ago after seeing some gorgeous swatches but it just looked awful on my longer nails. I thought I would try it again now and I actually quite like it. Even though Catrice only cost €2.79 for the older bottles, I still hate to buy a polish and end up not wearing it. So wasteful. This is a beautiful purple and makes a gorgeous base for nail art.

Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. Looks perfectly applied to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find Catrice always needs 3 coats :/ this shade is lovely, Im a purple polish fanatic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I only have a few 3 coaters. The rest apply beautifully. I suppose it depends on the shade

      Delete
  3. ♥♥♥
    This must be my fave colour ever! I'd like to say it's my most worn polish, too, but that would be a lie, since I have about...10 different bottles, lol, in slight variations of this shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I like to believe blue is my most worn because I have so many. I can't even remember the last time I wore any of them :P

      Delete
  4. I so wish Catrice was sold in the US!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les