23 May 2013

Raspberry Rose

Hey all,


The Nivea lip butters were all the rage a couple of months back. I was unable to find them here but Nivea have great customer service and they kindly popped one out to me in the post. I was given the Rasperry Rosé Lip butter and it left me wanting more!


It smells like raspberries and it glides on so smoothly. It leaves my lips nice and smooth. The smell fades after a few minutes.  Each tin contains 16.7g or 19ml of product. It's not something I would bring around in my bag as I'd be afraid the lid would pop off. I really want to smell the caramel cream and vanilla & macadamia butters.

Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. Strangely I haven't bought any of these but want to sniff them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell so nice. Really lovely lip butters

      Delete
  2. Macadamia Butters?? I’m sold!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one but I haven't seen any more of them, anywhere! Would love the macadamia one, on the hunt for a sniff of it for ages :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we only got the one choice. The UK and US seem to have all of them x

      Delete
  4. I must hunt these down, I've been meaning to for ages! And I love raspbery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are worth it. The smell is lovely!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les