29 May 2013

Running in circles

Hey all,


Another recent purchase: China Glaze Running in circles from the 2012 Cirque Du soleil collection. There was so much hype around this polish a couple of months back, it was in my timeline almost everyday. I am a huge green nail polish fan but the price always stopped me from buying it. Thankfully it popped up in the Beauty Emporium sale so I finally got it.


Running in circles is an emerald green with green flecks mixed through it. It has a lovely glittery look to it. Very difficult to show its true colour and finish. It reminds me of China Glaze Riveting. Both are very pretty. Formula was pretty normal. You'll only need 2-3 coats and it dries quickly. I have on a topcoat to give it some extra shine.


I'm not overly fond of the long thin brush China Glaze have in their polishes. I'd sooner they used the same as Catrice  (the last batch not the new wonky one) Overall I like it but i don't think it deserves all the hype it's been getting. It didn't blow me away when I first put it on. It'll definitely get a lot of wear but mostly as a background for nail art.


Oh and if you managed to get this on your skin it was an absolute nightmare to get off. Removal from the nail was not that bad at all but it stuck like glue to the skin around my nails.

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. I adore the colour of this polish it looks fantastic! sounds like a pain to remove though, but i still think id buy it because the colour is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's not awful to remove by any means. Definitely worth picking it up!

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh, I can't get enough green polish! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Green is one of the best nail polish colours :)

      Delete
  3. I have this ages and I've never worn it, I hate the China Glaze brushes too, way too long and skinny. Still - I really loved that whole Cirque collection, even Whirled Away which everyone else seemed to think was gick :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good collection. I like it's a trapeze but not as much as everyone else. It needed so many coats and looked so thick :/ x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. That's one of the things that makes me buy china glaze polish. They are so good at it

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les