15 May 2013

Sampar 3 day weekend moisturizer review

Hey all,


I am a big fan of the Nivea light moisturising cream for oily skin but it has stopped working for my skin lately and now I'm looking for a new moisturiser. A few weeks back I received the Sampar 3 day weekend moisturising gel.  It is the " first melanin producing moisturising gel that naturally brightens and gives a hint of tan 24/7". Now, it does not contain any tanning properties which is good. The idea is the gel boosts the natural synthesis of melanin already present in the skin which makes the skin glow. My skin does not tan at all so I honestly can't say whether or not it made a difference to my skin but everyone is different. The packaging is gorgeous. It looks like a higher end product. The pump is built in to the lid which is handy. There is no need for excess packaging like a lid. 


I love that it's a gel as it sinks in so quickly and it makes my skin feel nice and smooth. It has a very faint scent to it which I really like. It only stays around for 5 minutes tops so don't be put off if you are not a fan of scented products on your face. I'm not sure how well this would work on people with very dry skin. It does moisturize my skin but it's not incredibly moisturizing.


 A 50ml bottle costs €39.95 which is on the expensive side.  I'd recommened getting a sample sie if possible to try out if you are unsure. Sampar are cruelty-free. Sampar will be available in a few select Debenhams stores and in Arnotts.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

4 comments:

  1. It sounds great, it's hard to find decent moisturizer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding it awful hard lately. None of them seem to suit right on my skin at all x

      Delete
  2. I'm afraid to use this as I am currently using products to inhibit the production of melanin in my skin (to sort out dark spots)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I'd say give it a miss for now at least. I'm not an expert so I can't say how it would affect it! x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les