11 May 2013

Sinful Stamping

Hey all,


Keeping with the stamping theme I have another of the stamps from the Born Pretty Store m64 plate. I had a fair bit  of trouble with this design and I can't seem to get it to work for me at all. I'm sure it's just my own lack of skill in this area.


I have on two coats of Sinful Colors Happy Ending. For the design I used Catrice Raspberry fields forever. I love the green base but the raspberry was not the best colour on top. On its own it is a gorgeous raspberry red but that brightness didn't translate onto the nail which is a shame.


 Not really happy with the result :( I had high hopes for this one.

Cuti-CLUE-les

2 comments:

  1. I haven't found Catrice great for stamping at all, if a polish is a one-coater then it's usually great for stamping, I don't know if you have the Nails Inc Motcomb Street that was free with Glamour ages ago but that's a great stamping polish! Seriously impressed with how well you got Catrice to stamp here, you're not doing yourself justice at all, I think it looks fab and I love that base colour, very like Deal With It xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do have it! Didn't even think it would be a good stamper. Must keep that in mind now, thanks! xx

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les