14 May 2013

Swirly whirly

Hey all,


I get awful bored sitting at my desk so I tend to doodle on my nails. I still had the Barry M Nail art pens lying around so I drew a few swirly designs on and this is the result! Nothing fancy smancy at all. I thought the silver would look best over black and I was right. It looks a bit like wallpaper but I still like it :P


 I have on 2 coats of Essence Black is Back. I ran over the design with the Silver nail art pen once or twice just to make the lines more opaque.  I topped it off with a coat of Essence gel look topcoat.

Cuti-CLUE-les


14 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les