02 June 2013

Currently Craving! 2/June/2013

Hey all,


Currently Craving! 2/May/2013

With Fathers Day coming up I have been left penniless so I have been craving a lot lately! First up is The Body Shop Brazil nut beautifying oil (€15 for 100ml) I have the Mango scent already but I only use it the odd time. I love the smell of the Brazil nut butters but the beautifying oil can be used on your hair, face and body. It's such a shame it's limited edition. 

Again I have the lotion but I think the  Soap and Glory Smoothie Star body buttercream (around €13) is the better choice. I don't think the lotion is as moisturizing as a body butter. I have to use a load of pumps just to get a thin layer on my skin which is time consuming and it uses a load of product. It smells like popcorn initially but it sinks in and leaves such a gorgeous scent that lasts for ages.

This one has been on my wishlist for years. It is the Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume. This is not available in Ireland but I bought the perfume online a year or two ago and I adore it. I love the idea of a hair perfume as shampoo and conditioners make zero different to my hair. The lovely smell usually fades after a few minutes and it bugs me so much. I wish they would sell it over here. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les