10 June 2013

Exotic kisses

Hey all,


I've been pretty boring with my nail choices lately. I haven't been leaving the house at all so I've lost interest in doing pretty manicures. I just put on one polish and leave it until it chips. LeighAnnSays (the youtuber) has been talking about colour block nails a fair bit and I thought it might be fun to recreate the look.


I picked out two China Glaze polishes for this look. Both are from the 2012 On Safari collection. The camel colour is Kalahari kiss and the dusty teal is Exotic encounters. I love them both on their own and I think they work well together too. I suppose Kalahari kiss would go with anything really, it's great. I used 2 coats for each with a coat of Essence Gel look topcoat.


I need to get some more holographic nail polish in different colours, I think they would look amazing in a colour block manicure. It's such an easy way to get a bit more colour into your manicure.


How do ye liven up your nails?

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. What a great color pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like both colours, but this colour blocking trend (on anything) doesn't really impress me that much.. can't really say why.

    ATM I'm trying - and failing miserably :D - to do some sort of rainbow gradient manicure..gah, I'm so bad at this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I see some and I love it on that person but it doesn't always work on me. Suppose that happens with every trend though.

      Haha don't worry you will definitely get the hang of it :)

      Delete
  3. Ohh I love these two colours together! So pretty. Colour blocking is a really great way to liven them up. Usually if I'm trying to change up my nails I reach for the glitter:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I knew you'd say that :P I'm brutal with glitter. Rarely use it but love buying it :D

      Delete
  4. Not been livening them up of late either, just on a pure neon kick and that's about it! Might dig the glitter out, love the colours you used here, they look great together x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks missus. I think it's nice to just wear one colour on its own and enjoy it. Neons are amazing on their own x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les