12 June 2013

Garden Party

Hey all,


The weather has been so lovely here. I'm not really bothered when it rains. It's so nice to read a book when it is pouring down outside. Still it's nice to have some sun out once in a while. I thought a nice garden themed nail design would suit the nice weather and picked out a few of my favourite nail polishes to give it a go. It's not perfect but I like it.


I started off with a base of Catrice Acid/dc, a bright lime green with shimmer. Then I freehanded some half-circles and dotted on Lac Attack Garden party, a gorgeous mix of green and pnk glitters in a clear base. Using Barry M Station road I placed a little dot in the centre of my nail as the heart of the flower. For the petals I went for Essence English Rose.


If I took my time it would have looked better but I'm still liking the end result. It's like a child's drawing  but that's part of the charm ;)

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. It's very cute, I forgot how nice Acid/DC was! I love the little sparkles x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Yeh I love the colour but rarely wear it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I'm taking my Shellac off and the weekend and I think I might try something like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'm sure it'd look amazing on you x

      Delete
  4. Love the glitter half moons, it really makes this just over the top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I think every manicure needs to be a little bit OTT ;)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les