28 June 2013

Get in the Cue

Hey all,


I used to play pool fairly often years ago but the tables were taken over by drunken idiots so I stopped going. I miss playing but what can you do really. Instead of playing I thought I'd do some pool nail art instead but it didn't turn out as I had envisioned. It would have been far easier with acrylic paint but sure no harm.


I have on 2 coats of Catrice Run Forest Run on each nail. On my index, ring and pinky finger I used Misa Bourbon on the rocks as a border, Barry M Nail art pen in white for the detailing, Nail the Bytch Lick or ish bytch for the red balls, Essence Black is back for the black ball and NYC Lexington Yellow for the yellow balls. I used a dotting tool to pop on the balls. I topped it off with a coat of Essence gel nails topcoat.


 That's all there is to it! I hope ye all have a great weekend.

Cuti-CLUE-les


12 comments:

  1. Ok, this is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! I haven't played pool in years, there always seems to be a gang of young lads in the pool room :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. Ugh I know it ruins the game when you have drunken louts in the room x

      Delete
  3. I love the green! Fab. Very fun and interesting mani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's awful handy to have :) I use it so much

      Delete
  4. I am totally IN LOVE with this. I used to play pool at the time as well and miss those days!!!! This is freakin amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seriously need to free up those pool tables. It's such a good game! Thanks a million :)

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les