03 June 2013

Have an ice Spring fling

Hey all,


We've been having some nice weather so it's time to break out some holographic nail polish. I didn't want to go with a holo on its own in case the weather changed. In the end I picked out Lac Attack Spring fling for my base colour. I  then put on a layer of Catrice Have an ice day.


Spring Fling is one of my favourite polishes. It really is the perfect spring/summer polish. I love the mix of blue and green. I have on 2 coats which is the perfect amount. I love how fine the holographic glitters are in Have an ice day. It has the perfect amount of sparkle without completely covering the green in Spring Fling.


I lost count of the amount of times I have admired the glitter in the sun. I really like this manicure. Even though I love holo glitters I rarely add them to my manicure's anymore which is such a shame. I have to start playing around with glitters more often.


Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful, it is so perfect for the weather! I think I need to get that Spring Fling polish:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so pretty in the sun. Such a unique polish x

      Delete
  2. What a pretty combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how summery this is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have to put it on again :P I love it!

      Delete
  4. Awww...this is so pretty. Love the color combos for I find them so light and classy. I'll def try this one out.

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les