17 June 2013

Ice and Easy

Hey all,


You'd expect to wear a polish called "Puddle Jumping" on an awful rainy day but I wore this at the height of our Summer (About 2 weeks ago). I was going to wear Puddle Jumping on its own but I threw caution to the wind and started piling on the polish. 


I have on 2 coats of Puddle Jumping. Such a gorgeous grey with blue flecks mixed in to add something a bit different to it. Love it. Then I popped on a coat of Catrice Have an Ice day from the Limited edition Million Styles collection. When that was dry I quickly added on a glitter gradient using Lac Attack Garden Party. To keep it glossy I added on a layer of Sally Hansen Insta-dri.


I wore this for the best part of a week and I loved it. I only took it off to put on an even more amazing polish that I should have swatches up for next week.

Cuti-CLUE-les

16 comments:

  1. Oh my this is wonderful! I love Puddle Jumping and then you added the glitter! Stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I love the glittery tips :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is so pretty. I super love the color and the glitters. I find this mani so classy and elegant. Right choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alicia! I'm so glad you like it :D

      Delete
  4. Puddle Jumping is so pretty! I love the glitter with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were definitely made for each other. Puddle jumping is on my top ten favourite polishes list :)

      Delete
  5. This looks so pretty, All these lac attack polishes are so pretty! You made the right decision to pile on polish, this looks fantastic <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks :) Hopefully I don't go mental and want to apply 8-9 different polishes every time :P

      Delete
  6. That grey base is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh it really is. Absolutely adore it!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les