27 June 2013

Pump, P..P..P..Pump it up

Hey all,

Pixy reformulated and repackaged their Aloe Rescue gel a while back and I was so excited to see the new Pump addition! Now you can control the amount of product you want and it is more hygienic  as you don't have to stick your hand into the tin to scoop up the gel.


The new formula now contains tea tree essential oil which has medicinal properties,stimulates cell skin cell growth and inhibits bacteria common to dry skin conditions. Lavender essential oil was also added into the mix and like the tea tree oil it too has medicinal properties. It also calms the skin which is essential after waxing.

After using this a few times I can safely say it is just as good, if not better than the original. The pump was a genius addition as it stops unnecessary loss of product  and it keeps it all nice and hygienic in the bottle. I love than the bottle is slimmer so I can pop it in my bag or in the car before heading off without taking up too much space or worrying about it leaking. I leave it in the fridge while waxing and then smooth it on straight after and you feel the relief immediately. I would not be without this product, especially when waxing or after being out in the sun (when we actually get some sun).

A bottle of Pixy Aloe Rescue gel costs €7.95 for 50ml of product.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

6 comments:

  1. This sounds pretty darn good! I'm always a fan of aloe vera and it's healing properties, and I always love to see a company make their products more... ergonomically friendly:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, it works pretty well on burns too. I love multi-purpose products that actually work. Plus it looks so pretty

      Delete
  2. Nice! I love packaging with pumps! It makes things so much easier :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. I hate how much product I waste when it's in a tin or whatever.

      Delete
  3. A pump is such a great idea, so handy! No more product getting under your nails either ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's been so long since that has happened with my nubs but that is actually a valid point! x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les