24 June 2013

Run Godfather Run

Hey all,


I have so many topcoat polishes but I rarely use half of them. I took out the Catrice Godfather of Pearl, from the LE Million Styles Collection, the last day and I thought I may as well put it to use! I decided that Catrice Run forest run would make a decent base to make the shimmers pop.


A blue base would have worked a bit better I think . I have on 2 coats of Run Forest Run and 1 coat of Catrice Godfather of Pearl. Overall I wasn't overly keen on the result. I like the shimmers and the way it glittered in the light but I don't think green was the ideal colour.


If ye have Catrice Godfather of Pearl, let me know some good combination that you have come up with. I know black is a good base but it is so boring sticking with black all of the time.


Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. Oh that's lovely! I never got my hands on the Million Styles, I was gutted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of them are amazing and I use them all the time, others are grand and dupable

      Delete
  2. I've only ever used it over black and then matted it, so predictable ;-) I like it, but maybe a darker green would look good too? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried it there after reading your comment. Put on a coat over China Glaze Holly Day and Glittering Garland and it does look better! xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh glad you used this! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much shimmer! I love it! I have Godfather of Pearl, just don't use it all that often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of those polishes that looks amazing and is perfect when you need it but it just sits there unused for the most part.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les