19 June 2013

Trying to capture those hearts...

Hey all,


Seeing as I have run out of acrylic paint for nail art, I have been trying to get to grips with my dotting tools. I've come across so many amazing dotted design that I'd love to recreate. Today is just somethign that came out whilst practicing doing hearts with the dotters.


The base colour is 2 coats of Essence Iced Latte (it's a fair bit more nude in real life). To make up the hearts and the surrounding dots I picked out Catrice Genius in a bottle, another Chanel Peridot dupe. It was so hard to capture it. The duochrome effect in Genius in a bottle really knocked my camera off. I used Essence Gel look topcoat to keep it all together.


 I really need to practice those hearts a bit more ...

Cuti-CLUE-les


22 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you were able to make those hearts with dotting tools!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks! They definitely need work :P

      Delete
  2. Ohh wow that Catrice is fantastic looking! I like this design, it's eyecatching and pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I think you're already good with the dotting tool! This is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much! I'm glad you like it x

      Delete
  4. Very cute! I love the polish you used for the hearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I waited ages to pick up genius in a bottle. It's definitely a good one to have to hand

      Delete
  5. Love this look incredibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Lani, I love that essence polish

      Delete
  7. I love those hearts! Also love that base polish, gone mad into pastels and creams lately, so unlike me but that's beautiful. Great job x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I swear there must be something in the water making everyone fall for polishes they would normally steer clear from :P Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour combo. Hearts look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think these are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks Marian! I'm really happy to hear that x

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les