25 June 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Beach inspired

Hey all,


Today's post is a beach inspired design as part of the Twinsie Tuesday schedule. I'm not the biggest beach fan. It's grand like but it's been a good year or two since I've been down to it. When we have nice weather it's always packed to the gilders with people and I really don't like that at all so I just admire it from afar.


 2 easy coats of Barry Blueberry Ice cream form the base. Then I dotted on some white seashells as the boundary of the half moon. For the sand I had to use Catrice Sand Francisco (sure how could you not like) A coat of Essence Gel look topcoat keeps it all nice and glossy.

Here are the links for the other Twinsie Tuesday posts:


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

34 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm not sure about the bright blue, but thats just my personal preference, the actual nails are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Oh no I understand completely sure. It's good to see other peoples opinions on a polish :)

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! I miss the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you have to make time to go! :)

      Delete
  3. Ah I love the white, really cute idea! Can't remember the last time I was at a beach, sometimes I do get a notion that I really want to go but then I lose all patience with the heat, hate it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh the flies annoy me. The minute the heat comes they swarm around you like there's no tomorrow x

      Delete
  4. I love the colors you used for this...very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Nice job, love that Barry M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour combo! Looks great together. Kind reminds me of something art deco-ish too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a huge beach goer myself, so I hear you. But I love this Barry M!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the best I own. So versatile, I get so much use out of it

      Delete
  8. These are beautiful! I love this blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The blue is a definite repurchase I think :)

      Delete
  9. It's been awhile since I've been to the beach too. I don't care much for it really. I do like your mani though, it's a great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. have the rage with myself over BarryM. I recently wondered why i didnt have more than 1 bottle from the brand. I soon remembered. Karen from LGB gifted me the Gelly barry m in blue and it left me with awful stained nails even though i had used a base coat :( does this happen anyone else with BarryM?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had that with any of my ones but they are all light colours so that wouldn't really happen any way. I avoided the new Gelly's because they are all so so so sheer. I know blue is a nightmare for staining but a base coat should protect your nails from that. What a nightmare :/

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les