11 June 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Marching Orders

Hey all,



I am now part of the Twinsie Tuesday group! I am fecking delighted. They are such a lovely group and it's been great craic talking to them on facebook lately. Today we were given our "marching orders" by other members of the group. Amber from Nailslikelace was in charge and set the challenge of a Rainbow Manicure for my post.


I went for a neon rainbow seeing as we had a bit of sun out at the time, not something we are accustom to here at all! I think I got burnt just looking out of the window. I kept it fairly simple to be fair. I drew on a half moon using the Barry m Nail art pen in white. Then using my dotting tools I popped on a row of Zoya paz (orange), China Glaze I'm with the lifeguard (green) and  Love's a beach (pink), Models own Hedonist(redish orange) and China Glaze Flip flop fantasy (coral). I topped it off with a coat of Essence Gel look topcoat.


Fairly simple like. I got a few nice comments on it too which is always good!  Check out the links below to see what Marching orders the other ladies were given ( I have no idea what they got so I may check them out now too :P )



 Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les 

36 comments:

  1. I love the Twinsie manis, congratulations! This is gorgeous and such a simple way to do rainbow, I really like this a lot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm delighted you like it. I'm glad I had it on when we had our summer :P x

      Delete
  2. Adorable! I love all the bright colors you used. Welcome to TT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have you with us! This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin this mani, real summery n gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I'm so jealous of people who can do great nail art, I can barely paint my nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah I'm sure you do a great job. It just takes practice x

      Delete
  6. This is AMAZING! All the details like the half moon and the dotted rainbow, you made this challenge your own! I've never even heard of Twinsie Tuesday but sounds like great craic, can't wait to see what else ya come up with:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks a million, I'm glad it came out decent :) x

      Delete
  7. I love this, these are gorgeous! So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome ill need to recreate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks! I can't wait to see them :)

      Delete
  9. This is super cute!!! I love your take on rainbow nails.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE how bright and fun this mani is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad, neons are the best for rainbows :P

      Delete
  11. This looks so great, I love the half moon idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to see you as part of Twinsie Tuesday! This manicure is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! Glad to be a part of it :D x

      Delete
  13. DUDE this is Freakin amazing!!! I am loving this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You owned this! Simply the happiest mani I've seen in a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that is such a nice description :P Thanks Amanda

      Delete
  15. Cuuuuteee! :-) I think I'm going to try it in blue shades version! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les