04 July 2013

A Berry nice accent

Hey all,


So it's 1.21am and I am still up watching youtube videos. I was just about to change my manicure so I thought I'd pop it up here before I move on to the next one. I've changed my nails a lot this week which is weird for me. Generally I keep the same manicure on for the full week so I get good wear out of each polish. This week I thought I'd change it up a bit and go for a holo accent nail.


I started off with 2 coats of Barry M Berry ice cream. I love this kind of lilac colour. It's so pretty and delicate looking. It could have used another coat but I was able to get away with 2. It dried quickly enough but I hate doing a third coat. On my ring finger I have 2 coats of Color Club Cloud nine. This is my only Color Club polish and I need more! I adore Cloud nine (from the Halo Hues collection). I really want to get more from this collection but they work out so expensive here. Around €9 a bottle :/


 I really liked this manicure. Holographic accent nails are a great way to jazz up a manicure a little bit. Even with the dull, rainy weather we have going on, Cloud nine still looks amazing.

Oh and before I forget, Happy 4th of July to all the American ladies and gents!

Cuti-CLUE-les

20 comments:

  1. Ooh I like! The colour, along with the holo accent, reminds me of unicorns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the holo accent with the pastel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is an awesome idea! I have some of the Color Club holos but haven't used them yet. I need to try this out next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh you definitely have to play around with them. They are amazing!

      Delete
  4. Love the mani but I love the new blog design even more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Em! You're the only person to notice it haha x

      Delete
  5. Really beautiful mani!!! :D Hahah, gotta love those late-night YouTube videos XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much better at night. It's so quiet :P

      Delete
  6. Stunning! Love the holo accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks very beautiful! Maybe I have to copy it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I wrote a comment earlier today, but apparently it didn't get through (I got some sort of error from Google?)..

    Anyway, I *adore* this lilac shade! And the holo just livens it all up - looks very festive, *hint hint*, it's my b-day, haha (yes, July 4th) :)

    And I've noticed the new design/theme, too, but I gotta say, I really do miss your cute nail art that was up there greeting us every time we're visiting your lovely blog :) (seriously, I miss your Snoopy!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a brilliant day :)

      Ugh yeh I get those errors too. sometimes the comments get through and sometimes they just vanish :(

      Oh don't worry, that header is only temporarily up until I get the new one finished :D Thanks you for the feedback! It really helps :) x

      Delete
  9. Loving this! Your nails are so cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les