16 July 2013

Foot Miracle review

Hey all,

Seeing as the weather has been fairly generous with the sunshine lately, most of us are going mental trying to get our battered and bruised feet somewhat presentable. I was sent this  around 2 weeks ago to try out. If the name Straight Arrow sounds familiar to ye it's because they are also the name behind the Mane n tail products that I am a huge fan of.


Foot miracle therapeutic cream reminds me an awful lot of Mane n Tail Hoofmaker hand cream. They both have have the same gel/silicone kind of feel to them meaning they sink in really quickly.This is great if you are not fond of putting on thick creams tat dry slowly when they are going to bed. You don't have to worry about this soaking into your sheets. You can even pop this on before going out to the beach to make sure your feet are lovely and smooth when they are on show. Foot miracle has a nice floral scent to it but it fades after a few minutes. It does leave your feet good and soft but miracle or no miracle you do have to make some sort of effort with your feet to make the results worthwhile. You can't just slap this on , not bother with using a foot file and expect it to sort all of your woes. I scrub, file and moisturize with foot miracle and it keeps them in shape. With a little bit of groundwork and a dollop of foot miracle you really cannot go wrong. I just recently started using this on my hands and around my cuticles and it works so much better for me. Even after a heap of acetone and some scrubbing my hands are in great condition. I should have copped this on a bit sooner as it is written on the back that the cream is great for elbows, knees, and other rough skin areas.

The Straight Arrow Foot Miracle costs €12.95 for 170g (6.oz)

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice that it works great on your hands and cuticles :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when that happens! I get so much more use out of a product :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les