01 July 2013

Lancome La vie est belle review

Hey all,


I will be the first to admit that I am a picky person when it comes to perfume. I don't mind what brand it comes from but if I'm not fully in love with the scent then I kjust won't bother with it. I was sent Lancome's La Vie est belle and I wasn't sure whether I would fall in love with it like so may people already have or if the  mammy was going to be the one making the most of it.


The packaging is so well put together. They included the rose symbol on the inside and on the top of the perfume . My favourite part (aside from the holographic sparkles which cover the front and back of the box) is the bar code on the back which they adapted so it looked like the perfume bottle. Lancome really make the packaging reflect the quality of the product.


Now onto the product itself. La vie est belle is sweet but still a mature scent. It is a warm scent, so it would be perfect for winter. One spray of this will last the entire day. It's the longest wearing perfume I have ever had, it is incredible. Even now a day after spraying it on my clothes I can still smell it. You are getting great value for money with La vie est belle, which cannot be said about all perfumes. It feels like a "special" perfume. One you would reserve for particular occasions like graduations, birthday's, wedding's etc so when you smell it, it brings back memories of those days. It is beautiful.

A 30ml bottle costs €47 in Debenhams (Free shipping) or €50 in boots.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

12 comments:

  1. I love it on other people and on paper but on my skins the praline note just takes over and I end up hating it. Which is really sad because I know on other people it's a beautiful fragrance and that bottle is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I had the same problem with Coco mademoiselle. It smelled horrible on me!

      Delete
  2. SO jealous you got sent this - It's my favourite ever perfume! Agree with you on lasting power, I've picked up clothes that I haven't worn in a few days & can still smell it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, I have a few perfume that smell great for an hour and then they vanish. Such a waste! x

      Delete
  3. this sounds lovely for winter allright. I never buy myself perfume strangely enough considering I am constantly dropping shed loads of cash on other beauty products. must rectify that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose perfume is a big investment in one product. It's easier to buy a load of little things :P x

      Delete
  4. This was my honeymoon perfume, I can't bear to throw the bottle out because I can still smell it even though it's empty, it's absolutely gorgeous and definitely one of my favourite perfumes ever x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love keeping the bottle. Mostly because they are so so pretty and because it's such an accomplishment to actually finish a full bottle :P It is such a gorgeous scent. So addictive x

      Delete
  5. This seems like a great perfume to try out. I am kinda curious on its scent. I love perfumes and I really love buying them. Got to find samples of this and if it fits my taste then this will be in my purchase list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say that's the best plan. It's well worth a smell at the very least but I'd recommend spraying it on your arm so you get the full effect :)

      Delete
  6. This sounds wonderful. I can be a bit picky when it comes to scents too. I'm not big on crazy, outgoing scents, so this one sounds right up my alley :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely. I've been wearing it for the last week now and I wouldn't be without it.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les