29 July 2013

Monday Sundae

Hey all,


I wasn't really sure where I was going with this manicure but it came out fairly decent so I thought I might as well show ye. These were taken a while back but I still remember the polish names (thankfully! otherwise this would be an awful short post)


The yellow is Nails inc Summer Place, the blue is Barry m Blueberry ice-cream and the coral in Catrice Pimp my Shrimp. To make the edges look a bit cleaner I went over them with the Kiss Nail art striper in silver. I topped it all off with a coat of Essence Gel look topcoat.


 Even with a few hiccups (See blue section on index finger) and not being focused enough to get my sections in equal proportions, I like the way this turned out. The mix of colours really appeals to me for some reason.

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love how the colors look together :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors play very well together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! For some reason this look makes me think of dessert. Maybe a popsicle. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cheerful manicure, I love the combination of colours and I love Barry M Blueberry ice-cream :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah it's a great polish to have. It works with so many designs

      Delete
  5. Ohh I love the glitter stripes! And that coral polish is so perty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear Catrice make some of the best coral polishes on the market

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les