15 July 2013

Spa-fresh

Hey all,


Starting the week off with a review. This time it's the Pixy Muscle Soothing bath powder. I bought this a while back along with a few other items as I am a huge fan of bath powders (and they always include some mini bath bombs with each order and I fecking love those things) The powder smells incredible. Just like walking into a spa. I love scented products so this was a huge plus for me. Everyone commented how nice the bathroom smelled while I was in the bath because the scent just wafted around the house. It's so refreshing. Perfect for a nice relaxing bath.


My skin felt nice and soft after each bath. I threw around 2-3 teaspoons of power in (they say tablespoons but the powder wouldn't last any time at all if you were that genorous with it. You definitely do not need that much) Whether or not it soothes muscles I'm honestly not able to say as I didn't have that problem. It des contain epsom salts and Dead sea salt which are known for treating sore, aching muscles so I'm sure if haas some kind of effect on them.

A jar of Muscle Soothing bath powder costs €9.95 for 250g. It comes in a glass jar which I do like but I'd sooner be able to buy refills for the jar rather than keep buying them. It's more eco-friendly and it stops me cluttering up the house. Hopefully that is something Pixy will look in to in the future.

Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. This is definitely something I could do with as I tend to have aching muscles a lot. Hadn't even heard of this so thank you for the review! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! I love trying out bath products so I couldn't resist getting a jar of this :P x

      Delete
  2. It sounds lovely, I've only ever used the Radox bath soak before. I love this jar, but I would definitely be more inclined to buy refills after getting the jar the first time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love the Radox boxes but they always got soaked in the shower! ah yeh sure they look nice but we don't need too many of them x

      Delete
  3. Excellent point on the refills - this sounds lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they will look into it :) x

      Delete
  4. Ooh this would be amazing to have after a long day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixy products smell incredible too.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les