02 July 2013

Twinsie Tuesday 4th of July!

Hey all,


Today's theme is the 4th of July. I only know of the typical 4th of July images ie fireworks and the American Flag. I opted for the flag as it seemed more flexible. I tried to keep it as abstract as possible (you'd get a fair few weird glances over here if you went around sporting the American flag on yer nails) I think it came out ok!


Ok so I started off painting half of each nail with Nail the bytch lick or ish bytch. It's my favourite red. It is so bright and the formula is perfect. I painted the other half with Lac Attack Holy Chick! When both sides were dry I grabbed my Born pretty m65 stamping plate and stamped on the diagonal lines with Barry M denim. I love this blue. It is a true denim looking polish and it has such pretty sparkles mixed in.Fianlly I added on the stars using an unnamed Born Pretty plate which has a little star on it. This step took a while! I had to add on each individual star. It nearly killed me, no joke. I used Essence Black is Back on my middle finger and Nails  inc old Park lane on my index, ring and pinky. I topped it off with a coat of Essence Gel look topcoat.

I'm happy out with the end result :) Don't forget to check out the rest of the posts down below.


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I really like that stamp! It prints the design perfectly

      Delete
  2. I love the stripes, they're so straight x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mix of colours and prints. Really, really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I've done the small image stamping thing too. It's quite tedious, but yours looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cordia! Ugh it is a nightmare but it's worth it

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les