09 July 2013

Twinsie Tuesday International Choice

Hey all,



Taking a different route with the Twinsie Tuesday schedule this week. The International ladies got to take over and assign a task to our own little group of people. I was put in charge of giving Anna, Cordia, Lakeisha, Meredith and Sarah their task for this week and it is all based on Ireland! No one knows who is in what group or what their task is so it's a nice surprise for everyone. I tried to steer my group away from the typical Irish theme (shamrocks, leprechauns etc) to show that there is more to our fair island than that1 I went mental and decided to highlight the lovely GardaĆ­ uniform :)


I started off with a base of Barry M Lychee, 2 coats. For the crest on the accent nail I used Catrice Goldfinger (gold) China Glaze Blue years Eve (blue) Nails Inc Old park Lane (Rose Gold) and Nails Inc Bluebell (pastel blue). On the other nails I used Blue striping Tape and Nails Inc Lexington Yellow for the center. I topped it off with Essence Gel look Topcoat. The striping tape looks like it is peeling away but it looks fine in real life :/


Don't forget to check out all the other Twinsies and see what their challenge was!


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

26 comments:

  1. This is grat Roisin!! Love that you steered away from the cliche Ireland imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! And you look great in yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty! I love these three colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh brilliant idea! Spot on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! Nice to give them a bit of recognition sometimes. I doubt they'll appreciate my efforts though :P x

      Delete
  5. Lychee looks Great on you! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I don't wear it as often as Dragonfruit but it is so pretty

      Delete
  6. Ahh this is beautiful! I love your accent nail :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks! It took a while to do :P Why must they make such complicated crests haha

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous mani! I love your accent girly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Your ring finger is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les