30 July 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Something new

Hey all,


The theme for today is Something new. I decided it was a good opportunity to try out leopard print nails but with an added little twist to keep it a bit more interesting. I went for the Snow Leopard and I decided to add on an accent nail so I painted on the Snow leopard's face.


I started off with 2 coats of OPI Skull and Glossbones. Then using the Barry M nail art pens I randomly added on the half-circles. I filled them in with white paint (I don't have a white nail polish at the moment) The Snow leopard's face is all done using acrylic paint form the Born Pretty Store. I topped it all off with a coat of Essence Gel-look topcoat.


Don't forget to check out the other Twinsie's posts and see what new thing they tried out this week:



Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

34 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Your leopard is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :D I'm glad it worked out to be honest. I couldn't think of anything else

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of work in that leopard! Nice job. Love the print too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! The leopard's eyes are so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your free hand work is always so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks a million Whimsy. I really enjoy doing it :) x

      Delete
  5. You are one talented gal for sure Roisin!! This is beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah MB you're very kind. Thanks for such a lovely comment x

      Delete
  6. So gorgeous! You have some awesome talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norelis!! I really appreciate the kind words x

      Delete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous, love the detail on the leopard's face x

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome job! Your snow leopard looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH, this is GORGEOUS! How creative :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks so much Heather! I'm glad you like it

      Delete
  10. Perfect! Beautiful leopard! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and your talent... Absolutely amazing, outstanding even! Honestly could be a decal. So fantastic:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this looks awesome!! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you're such an artist! I love this! Leopard is great!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les