03 July 2013

Why not swatch this

Hey all,


I thought I had a post ready to go for today and I kind of did, I just forgot to write it. I went to bed at 3.45am and I am feeling rough right now. Never again!

After playing around with Sinful Colors Why not for this manicure I realized I hadn't swatched it yet so here ye go.


This is 2 coats of Why not. Why not is a gorgeous blue creme. It could almost be called a cyan blue.The formula is pretty much perfect. It glides on and dries quickly. The brush isn't the worst in the world either. I reminds me of Catrice Blue Cara Ciao but I believe this is a tiny bit lighter. If you have one you don't need the other, if you want one get whichever is the handiest to get. There really is not great difference between them in quality or price.

Sinful Colors are now available to buy on Boots.ie for €2.50 for 15ml. It bugs the life out of me that they don't have a "u" in Color. I write it every time and then have to go back and delete it.

Cuti-CLUE-les

15 comments:

  1. My favourite colour is blue, I like all shades of blue :-) This one is beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love buying blue polish but I don't wear it as often as I used to :( I need to rectify that :)

      Delete
  2. I have been eyeing off this colour everytime I hit the shops... and now I think I definitely need it! It looks so pretty on! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you will get a lot of use out of it! It's such a pretty colour x

      Delete
  3. It's lovely, I love all blues. Sinful Colors are nice but I've only ever bought them in Dealz, hopefully they'll come to our Boots so I can have a root!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It really is. Definitely one to keep an eye out for.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I can't wait to do some nail art with it

      Delete
  6. I love this blue, so perfectly blue! I might have to get this. Didn't even realise it was on boots.ie!! The colour color thing annoys me so much too! My foundation is the same :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh it's so anooying! Same with "Color" club. They should change it over here. I may go around boots with a tipex pen and add them in

      Delete
  7. This shade is great on you, but yes, get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful shade! I like your layout :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D! It needs a little more work but it is getting there

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les