09 August 2013

A Lit-teal holographic polish

Hey all,


Today I have the last of my Born Pretty reviews for this week. This time I have the Born Pretty Holographic polish in #10, a teal blue linear holographic which is actually quite strong. It looks much better in person though. I adore the colour of this polish. It's so pretty!


The formula was good. It's a three coater on my short nails mainly because I hate any sign of tips showing through.It dries fairly fast but it has a strong enough smell so paint in a well ventilated room. It is a touch darker in person.


 The only complaint I have is the size of the bottle. It's 6ml and it costs $5.59 at the moment. Regular price is $12.88. Other than that it's a lovely little polish!


Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

16 comments:

  1. Oh this is so gorgeous!!! I love holos but I definitely don't have one like this. That teal is just stunning on your nails!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristine! I love teal polish so I'm glad it suits me.

      Delete
  2. Your swatches are GORGEOUS!! It is a beautiful holo but not for the price! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks so much! I know the price is a bit over the top to be fair.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They have 2-3 nice ones in my opinion but this is definitely my favourite :P

      Delete
  4. I love holos and this is a beautiful colour! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we had a bit more sun over here to really get the holo's working :P They are gorgeous though

      Delete
  5. A wonderful holo color for summer! The price is pretty tough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree with you on the price. It's quite expensive for the amount you get

      Delete
  6. i LOVE holos, this one is really pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really unique colour for a holo I think.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les