08 August 2013

As light as a feather

Hey all,


Part 2 of my 3 part Born Pretty Store review! This time I have their version of the Feather effect nail polish trend. I actually love the look of the feather effect trend in the bottle but it never really translates well onto the nail. The nicest swatches I  have come across so far are from Nails Inc and Sally Hansen. The born pretty store version is a bit different to the tradional Feather effect as it has little glitters mixed in with the bar glitter.


 I have #10 to show ye today. Even though it was a bit thick and it took a bit longer to dry than normal nail polish (probably due to the thickness) I really like this polish. Here I have one coat over Sinful Colors Boom Boom! (pink) and Savage (turquoise but leans more towards blue than green) I love the way it looks over savage in particular. The white bar glitter really stands out.


Cuti-CLUE-les

**Polish was provided for review**

14 comments:

  1. This is spectacular! I need to get this polish! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many colour choices too. I'm going to get the purple one I think. It's very pretty

      Delete
  2. Bar glitter is a trend I just can't get into. But I do like when it's more subtle like this though! I also like OPI's Which is Witch for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you! I like that the bars are far smaller than they normally are.

      Delete
  3. I love this design :)Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful glitter! This is the best black and white glitter I've seen :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad you like it Lani! It's one of my favourites by far.

      Delete
  5. I really like this!! It looks so dainty and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dainty is the perfect word for this polish. I love the smaller bars.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I can't wait to get the other colours in this line. They are so handy to jazz up a normal mani

      Delete
  7. I never tried a nail polish with glitter bars, it looks really good! :-) I love it on Savage :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it would be a lot more fiddly but it's grand to work with.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les