28 August 2013

Blushing Bride

Hey all,


I thought Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Blushing Bride would be incredibly sheer. I was so sure of it that I just left it unswatched until I could find a proper base for it. It was only recently that I decided to see how many coats it would take to for my own peace of mind.


So I was completely wrong! It only took 3 coats to be opaque and it is the most beautiful pink shimmery polish that I have ever tried. I can completely see why they would call it blushing bride- the perfect name for this polish. This would be a great wedding polish if you aren't one to go for french manicures. It's just gorgeous. Application was good. It's thin but manageable. It dries quickly and it's a synch to remove. If you see this polish, I'd defintiely recommend buying it.

Cuti-CLUE-les

14 comments:

  1. SO PRETTY! I definitely thought this would be sheer too. Looks stunning on your nails lady :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks Kristine! I wish they had a wider range of finished in this collection but I really like this particular one so it's not all bad ;)

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I don't recognize it. I'll have to keep an eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to still be around so I don't think it's that old. Hopefully you'll come across it soon!

      Delete
  3. What a soft pretty rose gold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely. Very unique, I haven't come across anything similar over here yet

      Delete
  4. I love the color and the name is so sweet blushing bride ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely name. Sally Hansen definitely rivals OPI in the naming department.

      Delete
  5. Wow this looks incredible! I would have thought it was sheer too! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awful deceptive! I'm so glad I didn't just forget about it :P

      Delete
  6. It's pretty! It almost looks like a rose gold type colour. Good to hear it is opaque after a few coats, definitely useful for striping or dotting to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely the best description for it. You have a far better eye for colours than I do! xx

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les