19 August 2013

Crushed

Hey all,


I don't have access to Superdrug or anywhere that sells MUA so I was delighted when Audrey from The Nail Affair gave the the MUA Strawberry Crush nail polish. I've had to stop buying certain nail polish brands recently so I am trying out new brands to hopefully replace the old ones.


Strawberry Crush isn't as super bright as it shows above but it is a nice bright pink. The formula isn't amazing though. Even with 3 coats it has a tonne of bald spots. It dries fairly glossy though. I know it's a fairly cheap polish but with this formula I'd say you are better off saving your pennies and buying a slightly more expensive polish (like Essence or Catrice) instead. One good polish is far better than 3-4 shite ones.

So many MUA won't be on my "Brands I buy" list but it was great to finally get the chance to try them out. I'm sure they have other better performing nail polishes, I just haven't found one yet.

Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments:

  1. That colour is lovely. Your nails always look fab in all your posts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks pretty but sure what's the point, if the formula sucks and there are so many great brands out there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! When you can get a dupe in almost every shop you come across, it's not worth wasting time with one just because it's cheap

      Delete
  3. I have this and really it. they are really good quality for the price

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I'd sooner spend more for a better formula.But every has different needs :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Ah it really is a pretty colour. Shame about the rest of it :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les