15 August 2013

Giorgio Armani Si

Hey all,

Although I haven't been into nail painting lately, I have been giving my other (more expensive) obsession a lot more attention. I was sent the new Giorgio Armani  perfume and let me tell you, it is gorgeous!  For me, this is the perfect day to night perfume. It's sweet but not a sugary sweet you would wear going to school. It's a warm, mature scent. The packing is simple but not bland. Now I never leave my perfume or nail polish on my desk as the sunlight will make them evaporate and  the perfume will turn giving it an awful smell but this bottle would add a touch of class to any table.


After a few minutes, Si  reminded me of a more toned down version of Lancome Hypnose (one of my all time favourite scents) with a hint of Lancome La Vie est Belle. It's by no means a dupe of either of those perfumes but they share quite a few notes including vanilla. The lasting power is incredible, hence my belief that it is  the perfect day perfume. 2 squirts of Si will last you throughout your working day and into the night. It sticks to your clothing so your scarf, coat, jumper will smell amazing the next day. There is no need to top this perfume up at all. The creators were spot on in describing it as a sensual and warm scent. This is my first experience with Giorgio Armani but it will not be my last. This is right up my street and will be my go-to perfume for the next while.

Giorgio Armani Si is exclusive to Brown Thomas in Galway, Dublin, Limerick and Cork  It will be released on the 21st of August and will retail for €55 for 30ml, €78 for 50ml and €105 for 100ml.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! Really warm and comforting

      Delete
  2. Mmm sounds lovely! It looks lovely too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it's one you'd have to hide from people or else the bottle would be empty in no time at all :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les