02 August 2013

Holy Grail Hair oil

Hey all,

After an endless battle with testing new shampoos and conditioners I gave up and turned to hair oils in order to add some shine and softness to my hair. I have quite long hair and I don't use straighteners or hairdryers that often (maybe once every 3-6 months) but still it ends up looking dry and dull. I was sent out a little treasure chest of Hask products recently. Ye all know I am a huge fan of the Hask Argan Oil Healing shine but I believe the role of my Number one hair product has been taken over by the Hask Macadamia Oil Revitalizing Shine Hair treatment.


It has the most intriguing scent. It's a mixture of vanilla and something else. Have ye have ever caught a whiff of the Aquolina Pink Sugar perfume? well this smells EXACTLY like the perfume. It's so gorgeous. The product looks the same as the Argan oil and the Keratin Protein (review coming soon) abar the lid. Each lid is different and matches the writing on the bottle. The Macadamia oil has a gold lid as ye can see above, the Argan oil has a blue lid and the Keratin protein has a silver lid. This is very handy as you can pick out the desired bottle at a quick glance.


I pour a small amount (around the size of the cap) into my hands, rub them together and run my fingers through my hair while it is wet. I also add a tiny bit more to my ends.This really helps keep them soft and it tames my split ends a fair bit. This helps to speed up drying time as the oil and water separate from each other. I usually pop on a hair turban to soak up all the water. I noticed that my hair stayed incredibly soft and smooth for longer compared to the other oils I have tried. I have used this around 5-6 times and I've only gone through about 1/5 of the 18ml bottle. I'm definitely going to buy a few bottles to keep them in stock.  I believe the Hask Macadamia oil costs €2.50 in Pennys and I think it's £2.50 in Primark too. If ye have the same hair problems but don't want to splurge on the more expenisve brands in case they don't live up to the hype then I'd highly recommend picking up a bottle of Hask Macadamia oil revitalizing shine hair treatment.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

14 comments:

  1. I'll definitely look into these when my Aldi one runs out, always a fan of soft hair:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find the Aldi one so I'm glad I have this option. Plus they smell delightful :P

      Delete
  2. I used to be mad for hair oils! Lately though my hair won't take any, it's like they're too rich for it. I miss them :( Great post Hun :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's such a shame :( Hopefully you'll find something even better. Thank you x

      Delete
  3. Great review! I am always trying new hair stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, this is a good 'un alright - and you can't argue with the price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh nice review! Love using hair oils for extra moisture. Glad this one has helped your hair...gotta love that soft hair feeling! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I could just play with it all day when it's soft. When it's all dry and hard I just throw it in a bun :P

      Delete
  6. I love that perfume so I may need to find this simply for the scent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear you are the first person I have found that actually knows that perfume! It's amazing.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les