05 August 2013

I'm Smitten with this manicure

Hey all,


I am completely exhausted typing up this post. I have no idea why, I didn't do anything extremely active today. I had planned on reading a few chapters of the Hobbit but I can barely keep my eyes open at the moment even with copious amounts of coffee inside of me.


I was looking for a nail polish the last day and I realised I hadn't used my Smitten polishes in a while. I grabbed Pink Lemonade and Strawberry tart and decided to pop them on. Under  1 coat of Strawberry tart I have 2 coats of MUA Strawberry crush (thanks Audrey for giving this to me!) Under one coat of Pink Lemonade I have 2 coats of NYC Lexington Yellow. I topped it off with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-dri. 


 How pretty is that? I am in love with this combination! I need to use these polishes more often.

Cuti-CLUE-les


12 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les