12 August 2013

Lam Lam on mushrooms

Hey all,


I have been on a bit of a polish low for a few weeks now. I haven't painted my nails, apart from swatches, in about 3 weeks. No matter what I try I just end up wiping the design/polish back off in a matter of seconds. I generally have a good few pictures ready for each coming week but since I haven't painted my nails I have to rely on older swatches that I never got around to posting.


This is two coats of Barry M Mushroom. A standard brown creme which chips easily without a topcoat but it is quite nice. I stamped over it with OPI Khloe had a little lam lam, a gorgeous teal creme. The stamp is from the Born Pretty Plate m64.


Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. I love how these two colors look together! Cute mani! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look cool. And that OPI one seems really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely - I've never tried stamping. Sorry to hear you've lost your blogging mojo, hope it comes back again soon - I think we all go through phases like that xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma :) I'm sure it will. It just takes a little while :P x

      Delete
  4. I know how you feel! I go through phases where I just can't be bothered, hope your nail mojo comes back fighting soon! I like the pattern on that stamp x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's so easy to fall into a rut like. I'll get back into it sooner or later! xx

      Delete
  5. I like this!!! Makes me want fall to get here even faster!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les