27 August 2013

Twinsie Tuesday Ice Cream

Hey all,


Today's theme is ice-cream so I went for the predictable :P Sometimes it is just easier to stick with the devil you know than the devil you don't. I have on 2 coats of China Glaze Kalahari Kiss. I used regular brown acrylic paint for the stripes. For the ice-cream I went for Smitten Polish Mint chip ,for the green, and strawberry tart for the pink.


 I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.  The ice-cream drips were a lot harder to do than I thought! I should have gone with more opaque polishes for the ice-cream. The smitten polish's are nice but thin so it made it a lot harder to control them. The other twinsies posts are linked down below.


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra
Cuti-CLUE-les

30 comments:

  1. These are probably the cutest nails I have ever clapped eyes on. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Smittens are so pretty! Great job doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, it's a shame they aren't as opaque as other polishes but they really are worth it

      Delete
  4. These pop so nicely! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I'm under a lot of stress lately and this design is just one of those little pleasures to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh sorry to hear you're having a stressful time. I know what that's like and it is not fun at all. Hoping things pick up soon xx

      Delete
  6. Your nails look good enough to eat! Fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, that's gorgeous! You're so creative, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les