06 August 2013

Twinsie Tuesday-Mish Mosh

Hey all,


Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is not my favourite to be honest. I couldn't get the the different techniques to blend together so they look a bit odd on my nails. I kept on my previous manicure for this so if ye want details on that you can check out my previous post.


So for the different techniques I went for dotting, a gradient, some freehand and some striping. The blue I used is Barry M Denim which has a dull/ matte kind of finish. The glitter gradient is Essence Hello Holo. The only nail I actually like is the ring finger with the gradient.


 The other twinsie's links are down below:


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

28 comments:

  1. I love all the different designed nails! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great, I love the ring finger x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I love that glitter polish :D x

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love the polishes you used! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah great! I wasn't sure about the denim but I think it looks ok now

      Delete
  4. How fun! I love your polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great! Too hard on yourself, girly! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I'm delighted! It's my favourite one too :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous mani! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Norelis!! I'm delighted :D

      Delete
  8. This is a really fun mani!! Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Marisa! I'm so glad you like it

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les