07 August 2013

White out

Hey all,


I was sent this BK matte white  nail polish from Born Pretty Store last week and I was dying to put it on. I haven't had a white nail polish for the longest time and it was driving me crazy. I had planned to use this in a lot of nail art ideas I have planned.


Unfortunately the polish isn't great at all. I needed at least three coats on most nails. The formula was really thick and you can see the ridges it left at the sides even with a topcoat. The end result wasn't good. It actually looks better in the pictures. In person it looks thick and ridgy. I'm really disappointed. When I removed the polish my nails were left with a chalky residue that actually took a good run to get off. Definitely need to use a basecoat with this one.


 The BK matte white nail polish costs $4.36 for 15ml.


Cuti-CLUE-les

**Polish was provided for review**

12 comments:

  1. Eek sorry to hear about this one. I like the look of white polishes though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They are so bright and they go with anything :D

      Delete
  2. Ah pity this sounds like a tough polish to love, looks pretty in the pictures though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I'd say I'll pick up the Barry M one to replace it. This one is not worth the hassle for me

      Delete
  3. Aw sorry to hear. On another note Sally Hansen and Wet n Wild have some pretty decent white polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to try the Sally Hansen one. I hear the Barry m one is decent but it is so hard to find

      Delete
  4. White polishes and I have a love hate relationship. I have yet to find a white or even an off white with the perfect formula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a shame because it's the one nail polish we need to have a great formula :P You'd think they would work on that haha

      Delete
  5. Shame about the formula, but you look lovely in white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you're going through, I'm still searching for a perfect white nail polish... it seems something like "mission impossible" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! They really should make a film about it :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les