18 September 2013

Getting Twisted

Hey all,


Something a bit different today. I have had three of the Flormar Magnetic twists in my stash for the last year or so but I could not for the life of me get them to work. It annoyed me so much that I just left them there. I finally figured out how to get them to work. It can take a bit of practice though but it is worth it in the end. I picked out the red Flormar magnetic twist known as MG05.


I have on 2 coats of MG05 on all my nails apart from the ring finger which has 3 (I messed it up on the second coat). That's why it's darker. To get the strong magnetic look I applied one coat, let it dry and then added on the second coat. The second I put on the second coat I held the magnet over the nail and kept it there for around 30 seconds.

I know a lot of people aren't keen on the magnetic trend but I like it. It does take a while to get used to I have to admit! After putting it on I was like "no I'm bored, get off" but I forgot to take it off. I actually did end up liking it a lot and kept it on for 4 days before it chipped.

Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments:

  1. I still LOVE magnetics!!!! I really hope this trend comes back sometime =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it'll make its way back around again! It's better than the caviar trend at least :P

      Delete
  2. oooh, turned out well! Reminds me of inside a marble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the magnetic effect is pretty, but it's not really a trend I wear myself. Love the colour here though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trends in the nail world are pretty to look at for the most part but not all of them are wearable. I completely understand that :)

      Delete
  4. I've never been able to get magnetics to work so I'm super jealous of how this turned out. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god trust me, this was a nightmare to get started. I think nail length has a lot to do with it too. I'm sure you'll get them to work perfectly after a few goes

      Delete
  5. This looks so cool! I've never tried magnetic nail polish before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They can be a bit of a pain to start off with but it is a fun little trend :)

      Delete
  6. Magnetic polishes are still cool! :D This one looks great! I love when the magnet and polish work out together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The effect is pretty special but it has to turn out almost perfect for it to be appreciated really.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les