26 September 2013

Glitter glitter everywhere!

Hey all,


Not something you see a lot on Cuti-CLUE-les am I right? I am not the biggest glitter nail polish love in the world. The majority of the ones I am interested in have major faults (availability, price tag and formula being the key areas) so it's not often I end up getting them. This  glitter polish from the Born Pretty Store did catch my eye and I ended up picking it as part of a review set.


This is number 003. It looks very different on the website. It reality it is more of a minty green. I have on 3 coats just to cover any visible nail line. The formula is ok. Takes a while longer to dry but it is pretty. I love the mix of coloured glitters. So bright and they are so easy to work with.  This polish cost $4.36 per bottle and they have a 10 different colours to chose from all with different types of glitter.



Cuti-CLUE-les
**Products provided for review**

6 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les